skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
happiness
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Time Flies, My Girl is 4 Years Old now
Oh, it has been a year since i last log in.
My girl Kang Yan is 4 years old now :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These are the favourate sites that i always read.
蕭敬騰
Bdodo
当今大马
The Bag Lady
Purse Blog
Ni Yi Gallery
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(2)
▼
November
(2)
Poor Darling
Time Flies, My Girl is 4 Years Old now
►
2008
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
About Me
Sammi
I was born in Rat year. I have a very wonderful family, with a lovely daughter. Her name is Kang Yan. She is now 3 years old. I am working in Sales and Servicing line, in which I need to meet people every day.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment